Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
All rights reserved Shenyang Bona Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd. 辽icp备17016579号Powered by300.cn shenyang.300.cn
Titanium Plate GR5 ASTMB265 Iphone
Titanium Alloy Plate TC4/GR5 Titanium Plate 4×150×150mm
Titanium is a new type of metal, high strength, corrosion resistance, good low temperature performance, chemical reactivity, thermal conductivity coefficient, elastic modulus is small and so on.
Material: TC4/GR5, Alloy
Size: 4 × 150 × 150mm
Quantity: 1 Plate
Performance of TC4 titanium alloy chemical composition:
1. TC4 titanium alloy heat treatment: mpa, TC4 material solution strengthening treatment, not increase strength, also to 1100MPa, the general strength in the annealed state 900MPa
2. Mechanical Properties of TC4 Titanium: tensile strength σb / MPa≥895, predetermined residual elongation stress σr0.2 / MPa≥825, elongation δ5 (%) ≥10, reduction of area ψ (%) ≥25
3. TC4 Titanium density: 4.51 (g / cm3) Operating Temperature -100 ~ 550 (℃)
4. TC4 titanium alloy chemical composition:
TC4 titanium (Ti) apart, iron (Fe) ≤0.30, carbon (C) ≤0.10, nitrogen (N) ≤0.05, (H) ≤0.015, oxygen (O) ≤0.20, (Al) 5.5 ~ 6.8, vanadium (V) 3.5 ~ 4.5
1. TC4 titanium alloy has excellent corrosion resistance, small density, high strength,toughness and weldability.
2. Building,aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, automobile, medicine and other departments have been successfully applied.
1x Titanium Plate
Titanium is developed in the 1950 s a kind of important structure of the metal, for titanium alloy with high strength, good corrosion resistance and high heat resistance and is widely used in various fields.Many countries in the world have recognized the importance of titanium alloy materials and have been developing and developing them, and they have been applied.Titanium is the first Ⅳ class B elements in the periodic table, appearance is like steel, melting point 1672 ℃， genus refractory metal.
Titanium is a very lively metal whose equilibrium potential is very low and the thermodynamic corrosion tends to be large in the medium. But in fact titanium is stable in many media, such as titanium in the oxidation, neutral and weak reductive and other media is corrosion-resistant. Titanium Pipe This is because titanium and oxygen have a lot of affinity, in the air or oxygen-containing medium, the titanium surface to generate a layer of dense, strong adhesion, Titanium Pipe inert oxide film to protect the titanium matrix is not corroded. Even if the mechanical wear will soon be self-healing or re-regeneration. This indicates that titanium is a metal with a strong passivation tendency. Titanium Pipe The dielectric film temperature of 315 ℃ below the titanium oxide film always maintain this feature.
§High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance,
§High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion,
§Cold bending for complex piping bends without fittings or flanges,
§High strength to weight ratio,
§Weight saving possibilities,
§Low modulus, high fracture toughness and fatigue resistance,
§Suitability for coiling and laying on seabed,
§Ability to withstand hot/dry and cold/wet acid gas loading,
§Excellent resistance to corrosive and erosive action of high-temperature acid steam and brine,
§Good workability and weldability.
Titanium Bars How To Choose A Reducing Agent
Titanium Pipe How To Deal With The Surface