Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
Titanium Pipe Reference Standard
Titanium tube of light weight, high strength, superior mechanical properties. It is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube heat exchangers, coil heat exchangers, serpentine tube heat exchangers, condensers, evaporators and pipelines. Many nuclear power industry to titanium tube as its standard unit with the tube.
A reference standard
Test method for metal tensile
Hydraulic test method for metal pipe
Test method for flattening of metal pipe
4. Titanium and Titanium Alloy grades and chemical composition GB / T3620.1
5. GB / T3620.2 Titanium and titanium alloy processing products chemical composition and composition of the allowable deviation
Second technical requirements
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy pipe should meet the requirements of GB / T3620.1, the demand side re-inspection, Ming Kun titanium chemical composition of the allowable deviation in line with GB / T3620.2 requirements.
2. Allowable deviation of pipe diameter should be in accordance with Table 1.
3. Allowable deviation of the wall thickness of the pipe shall not exceed ± 12.5% of its nominal wall thickness. The permissible deviation of the pipe wall thickness shall not apply to the weld of the titanium welded pipe.
4. The length of the pipe shall be in accordance with Table 2.
5. The length of the pipe or the length of the pipe should be within the length of its length, the length of the allowable deviation of the length of + 10mm, the length of the pipe should also be included in the cut when the pipe cut, the amount of each cut should be 5mm The
Titanium alloy is based on titanium to join other elements of the alloy. Titanium has two kinds of homogeneous amorphous: 882 ℃ below the closed hexagonal structure of α titanium, 882 ° C above the body of the heart of the β titanium.
The alloying elements can be divided into three categories according to their effect on the phase transition temperature:
① stable α phase, to improve the phase transition temperature of the element is α stable element, aluminum, carbon, oxygen and nitrogen. Aluminum is the main alloy of titanium alloy elements, it is to improve the alloy at room temperature and high temperature strength, reduce the specific gravity, increase the elastic modulus has a significant effect.
② stable β phase, reduce the phase transition temperature of the elements for the β-stable elements, but also sub-crystal and eutectoid two. Application of titanium alloy products
The former are molybdenum, niobium, vanadium, etc .; the latter are chromium, manganese, copper, iron, silicon and so on.
③ little effect on the phase transition temperature elements for the neutral elements, zirconium, tin and so on.
Oxygen, nitrogen, carbon and hydrogen are the main impurities in titanium alloys. Oxygen and nitrogen have a greater solubility in the α phase, the titanium alloy has a significant strengthening effect, but the plasticity decreased. It is usually stipulated that the content of oxygen and nitrogen in titanium is 0.15 to 0.2% and 0.04 to 0.05%, respectively. Hydrogen in the α phase solubility is very small, too much hydrogen dissolved in the titanium alloy will produce hydride, the alloy brittle. Usually the hydrogen content in titanium alloy is controlled below 0.015%. The dissolution of hydrogen in titanium is reversible and can be removed by vacuum annealing
Titanium is the same isomer, the melting point of 1720 ℃, below 882 ℃ was dense hexagonal lattice structure, known as α titanium; above 882 ℃ was the body cube character structure, known as β titanium. By using the different characteristics of the two structures of titanium, the appropriate alloying elements are added to gradually change the phase transition temperature and phase fraction to obtain different alloys of titanium alloys. At room temperature, titanium alloy has three kinds of matrix structure, titanium alloy is divided into the following three categories: α alloy, (α + β) alloy and β alloy. China, respectively, to TA, TC, TB said.