Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
All rights reserved Shenyang Bona Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd. 辽icp备17016579号Powered by300.cn shenyang.300.cn
Titanium Plate Manufacturing Process
Titanium plate implementation standards are two, the national standard is GB / T3621-2007, GB / T13810-2007, American standard is ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928.
Titanium plate rolling and cutting process
(1) If it is semi-automatic cutting, then the guide rail should be placed on the plane of the titanium plate, and then the cutting machine on the guide rail above, note that the order can not be reversed.
(2) cutting parameters should be appropriate, should be based on the thickness of titanium plate to determine a reasonable, so that can get a good cutting effect.
(3) cut mouth gas to check whether it is smooth, if blocked should be timely to clear.
(4) titanium plate before cutting, the surface to be clean, and to leave a certain space, so that can help the slag blowing.
(5) cut the distance between the mouth and the titanium plate to be appropriate, too far too far too bad.
(6) titanium plate preheat to be sufficient, so as not to affect the cutting process.
(7) If you cut the workpiece of different sizes, then you should first cut the small pieces, and then large pieces
Titanium plate manufacturing process
A forging process carried out at a metal recrystallization temperature. Hot rolling is carried out at a temperature higher than the recrystallization temperature. Cold rolling plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature of the rolling process. An alloy heat treatment process in which the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, maintained for a sufficient time, and then cooled at a suitable speed (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled to cool). Pickling: The part is immersed in an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid or the like to remove a thin film such as an oxide on the metal surface. Is electroplating, enamel, rolling and other pre-treatment or intermediate processing
Titanium plate characteristics
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good long-term wear-resistant release agent, the use of titanium plate to save the separation agent, so that easy to peel off the plate, eliminating the pre-treatment process, The board is lighter than the copper plate.
2. Titanium plate life is more than 3 times the copper plate, according to operating conditions up to 10 to 20 years
3. With titanium plate made of electrolytic copper crystal structure dense, smooth surface, excellent quality.
4. Since the titanium plate without applying the release agent, which can avoid the pollution of copper electrolyte.
5. To improve production capacity to reduce the cost of electrolytic copper production, which has a better economic benefits.
Titanium Pipe The Technical Requirements
Titanium Bars Skills Requirement