Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
Nickel plate application
1. Mainly used for civil construction batch cement, machinery and equipment protection, handicraft manufacturing, high-grade speaker net cover. Highway guardrail, sports house purse Seine net, road green belt protective net, stainless steel, electroplating, nickel metal hydride batteries, etc.
2. The alloy composed of 67.5% nickel, 16% iron, 15% chromium and 1.5% manganese, with great resistance, is used to make various resistors and electric heaters.
3. It is widely used to make alloys. Nickel added to the steel increases the mechanical strength. If the nickel content in steel increases from 2.94% to 7.04%, the tensile strength increases from 52.2 kg / mm 2 to 72.8 kg / mm 3.
4. Nickel steel can be used to make the parts of the machine under the greater pressure, withstand the impact and reciprocating load part, such as the turbine blade, crankshaft, connecting rod, etc.
5. Nickel steel containing 36% nickel and 0.3-0.5% carbon, its expansion coefficient is very small, almost no thermal expansion and cold contraction, used to make a variety of precision machinery, precision gauge, etc.
6. Heavy nickel plate can be used for the working platform, escalators, walkways of heavy machinery, boilers, oil mines, locomotives, 10,000-ton ship, etc. It also can be used for the construction industry, roads, Bridges for reinforcement.
7. Mainly used to manufacture stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant alloys, such as nickel steel, nickel-chromium steel and various non-ferrous metal alloys, copper and nickel alloy with high nickel composition, it is not easy to corrosion. Also for hydrogenation catalyst and used for ceramic products, special chemical vessels, electronic circuit, glass with green and nickel compound preparation and so on.
8. High nickel steel containing 46% nickel and 0.15% carbon is called "platinum" because its expansion coefficient is similar to platinum and glass, and high nickel steel can be welded into glass. It is very important in light bulb production and can be used as a substitute for platinum wire. Some sophisticated lens frames, also made of this kind of platinum steel, lenses do not fall down from the frame due to heat expansion and cold contraction.