Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
All rights reserved Shenyang Bona Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd. 辽icp备17016579号Powered by300.cn shenyang.300.cn
Monel 600 Nickel plates
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium-iron-based solid solution strengthened alloy with good high temperature corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, excellent cold and hot processing and welding process performance, and satisfactory thermal strength and high plasticity below 700°C. The alloy can be strengthened by cold working, or it can be connected by resistance welding, fusion welding or brazing.
Aeroengine parts; thermowells in corrosive gases; production and use of corrosive alkali metals, especially in environments where sulfides are used; retorts and components in heat treatment furnaces, especially in carbonization and nitrogen gas
Body; catalytic regenerator in petrochemical production; nuclear reactor
Shenyang Bona Titanium Technology Co., Ltd. provides the following specifications:
Negotiated supply of bars, plates, strips, forgings, flange bolts
ASTM B166?AMS 5665/5667
ASTM B167?ASTM B163 ASTM?B516/517 ASTM B751/B775/B829
Accessories: ASTM B366
Alloy 600 has corrosion resistance to various corrosive media. The composition of chromium makes this alloy have better corrosion resistance than nickel 99.2 (alloy 200) and nickel 99.2 (alloy 201, low carbon) under oxidizing conditions. Simultaneously,
The higher nickel content makes the alloy have good corrosion resistance in reducing conditions and alkaline solutions, and can effectively prevent chlorine-iron stress corrosion cracking. 600 alloy has good corrosion resistance in organic acids such as acetic acid, acetic acid, formic acid, and stearic acid, and medium corrosion resistance in inorganic acids. The high-purity water used in the primary and secondary cycles of nuclear reactors has excellent corrosion resistance. Particularly outstanding performance is its ability to resist the corrosion of dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride, and the application temperature can reach 650℃. At high temperatures, the annealed and solution-treated alloys have good oxidation resistance and high strength in the air. The alloy is also resistant to ammonia and nitriding and carburizing atmospheres, but the alloy will be corroded by some oxidizing media when the redox conditions alternate.
1. The hot working temperature range is 1200℃～900℃, and the cooling method is water quenching or rapid air cooling.
2. To obtain the best corrosion resistance and the most suitable crystal structure, heat treatment is required after thermal processing.
3. The material can be directly fed into the heated furnace.
1. The cold-worked material should be annealed or solution heat-treated. The work hardening rate of alloy 600 is close to that of austenitic stainless steel, so similar processing equipment can be selected.
2. Intermediate annealing should be carried out during the cold working process.
3. When the amount of cold work is greater than 5%, the workpiece needs to be solution treated.
4. In order to reduce material wear, alloy tool steel, cemented carbide or cast steel should be selected for the mold.
The alloy has good welding performance and can be connected by various methods such as arc welding, argon arc welding, resistance welding and brazing. Large or complex welded structural parts should be annealed at 870℃ after fusion welding
1h to eliminate welding stress.
Parts heat treatment process
The heat treatment process of the parts should be carried out according to the heat treatment system of the corresponding material standard. The annealing treatment of sheet and strip parts should be carried out in protective gas.