Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
Gr3 Titanium plates
1: GB 228 metal tensile test method
2: GB/T 3620.1 Titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition
3: GB/T3620.2 titanium and titanium alloy processed products chemical composition and allowable deviation of composition
4: GB 4698 Sea surface titanium, titanium and iron alloy chemical analysis method
Titanium plate executive standard
National standard: GB/3621-2007, GB/T13810-2007
American Standard: ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
Titanium plate production specifications
T 0.5-1.0mm x W1000mm x L 2000-4000mm
T 1.0-5.0mm x W1000-1500mm x L 2000-3500mm
T 5.0- 30mm x W1000-2500mm x L 3000-6000mm
T 30- 80mm x W1000mm x L 2000mm
Titanium production status
Hot processing state (R)
Cold working state (Y)
Annealing state (M)
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging is a forging process performed above the metal recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling is a rolling process performed at a temperature higher than the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling is a rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: A metal heat treatment process in which the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, kept for sufficient time, and then cooled at an appropriate speed (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: Immerse the parts in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid to remove oxide films on the metal surface. It is the pre-treatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes.
The characteristics of titanium plate
1. The oxide film on the surface of the titanium seed plate is equivalent to a good durable wear-resistant hair separating agent. The use of the titanium seed plate saves the separating agent, makes the electrode plate easy to peel, and eliminates the pre-treatment process of the seed plate. The board is half lighter than the copper seed board.
2. The service life of the titanium seed plate is more than 3 times that of the copper seed plate, and can reach 10 to 20 years depending on the operating conditions
3. The electrolytic copper produced from the titanium seed plate has a dense crystal structure, a smooth surface and high quality.
4. Since the titanium seed plate does not need to be coated with a separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of the copper electrolyte.
5. Increase production capacity and reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, thereby having better economic benefits