Room 703,No.28 Huahai Road.Economic and technical development zone,Shenyang P.R.China
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS,COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICES
All rights reserved Shenyang Bona Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd. 辽icp备17016579号Powered by300.cn shenyang.300.cn
Electroplating application of titanium anode plate
Precious metal oxide coating titanium anode is made of precious metal iridium coated on titanium substrate and sintered at high temperature. It is used for electroplating (plating copper, nickel, cobalt, gold, zinc, etc.) and electrolysis (electrolytic copper, nickel, palladium, rhodium). Etc.) and other hydrometallurgical industries. The preparation and application of noble metal oxide-coated titanium anodes have been quite mature, and have a history of more than 40 years. Compared with the process of driving platinum-plated electrodes in alkaline copper, the advantages of titanium anodes of titanium alloy manufacturers are as follows:
1. High current efficiency, excellent corrosion resistance, long anode use time, can bear high current density (up to 10000A / M2)
2. Energy saving: As we all know, the platinum electrode is a high peroxygen potential (1.563V, relative to mercury sulfite), and the noble metal oxide titanium electrode is a low oxygen evolution overpotential (1.385V relative to mercury sulfite) For the electrode, oxygen is more easily evolved in the anode oxygen evolution zone. Therefore, the cell pressure is also relatively low during electrolysis, saving electricity. This phenomenon is reflected in the copper foil post-treatment alkaline copper plating tank.
3. No pollution: Noble metal oxide coating. The titanium anode coating is a ceramic oxide of noble metal iridium. This oxide is a fairly stable oxide, insoluble in acid and alkali, and the oxide coating is only 18-40 μm. Overall The amount of coating oxide is small. Therefore, the titanium anode coated with the precious metal oxide layer will not pollute the plating solution, which is basically the same as that of the platinum electrode.
4. High cost performance: In order to achieve the same service life of the platinum-plated electrode (coating thickness 3.5μm), the price of the precious metal oxide-coated titanium anode is about 80% of the platinum-plated electrode. The noble metal oxide-coated titanium anode has good electrochemical stability in alkaline electroplated copper electrolyte, and at the same time has excellent electrocatalytic activity and durability.
5. In the printed circuit board industry, pulsed reverse current (PPR) is required for the plating of copper. We know that in the environment containing chloride in the sulfuric acid system, the platinum layer will peel off after working for a period of time with the platinum-plated titanium anode. However, using a noble metal oxide-coated titanium anode can change this phenomenon.
6. Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional soluble electrodes (graphite and lead alloy electrodes), noble metal oxide-coated titanium anodes do not need to stop production frequently for cleaning, replenish anodes, or frequently replace anode bags to recoat anodes. This increases productivity and reduces labor costs.
7. Under the same working conditions, the life of the noble metal oxide coated titanium anode depends on the working current density, temperature and the composition of the bath fluid.
Application of titanium materials such as titanium alloy rods in deep sea oilfields
Gr1 Gr2 Gr9 Seamless titanium tube