The types of mixers are mainly the following:
1. propeller agitator consists of 2 to 3 propeller blades (Fig. 2). The working speed is high, and the peripheral speed of the outer edge of the blade is generally 5-15 m/s. The propeller type agitator mainly causes axial flow and produces a large circulation amount, which is suitable for agitating low viscosity (<2 Pa·s) liquid, emulsion and suspension with less than 10% solid particles. The shaft of the agitator can also be inserted horizontally or obliquely into the tank. At this time, the circulation loop of the liquid flow is asymmetrical, which can increase the turbulence and prevent the liquid surface from being sunken.
2. Turbine agitator consists of two or four flat or curved blades mounted on a horizontal disc (Fig. 3). The ratio of the outer diameter, width and height of the blade is generally 20:5:4, and the peripheral speed is generally 3-8 m/s. The turbine causes a highly turbulent radial flow when rotated, and is suitable for the dispersion of gases and immiscible liquids and liquid-liquid reaction processes. The viscosity of the liquid to be stirred generally does not exceed 25 Pa·s.
3. paddle agitator There are two types of paddle and paddle. The flat paddle mixer consists of two straight blades. The ratio of the diameter of the blade to the height is 4 to 10, the peripheral speed is 1.5 to 3 m/s, and the radial flow velocity generated is small. The two leaves of the pitched agitator (Fig. 4) are instead folded 45° or 60°, thus creating an axial flow. The paddle stirrer has a simple structure and is commonly used for the mixing of low viscosity liquids as well as the dissolution and suspension of solid particles.
4. The shape of the outer edge of the anchor agitator blade is the same as the inner wall of the agitating tank (Fig. 5). There is only a small gap between them, which can remove the viscous reaction product attached to the groove wall or the solid matter accumulated on the bottom of the groove. Good heat transfer effect. The peripheral speed of the outer edge of the blade is 0.5-1.5m/s, which can be used to stir the Newtonian fluid and pseudoplastic fluid with viscosity up to 200Pa·s (see viscous fluid flow. Only when stirring high viscosity liquid, the liquid layer is larger Stagnant zone.
5. Ribbon Agitator The outer diameter of the ribbon is equal to the pitch (Figure 6). It is designed to stir high viscosity liquids (200 to 500 Pa·s) and pseudoplastic fluids, usually operating under laminar flow.
6. Magnetic Stirrer The Corning Digital Heater has a closed-circuit knob to monitor and adjust the agitation speed. The microprocessor automatically adjusts the motor power to accommodate water, viscous and semi-solid solutions.
7. Magnetic Heated Mixer The Corning Digital Heated Mixer features an optional external temperature controller (Cat. No. 6795PR) that also monitors and controls the temperature in the vessel. Titanium mixer power.
The company also provides: refrigeration equipment, HVAC equipment, titanium nickel equipment, titanium products, acid-resistant containers and so on.